Before applying, the administration prefers to set an appointment for an interview between the director and the parents to find out more about the school and answer your questions.
To be admitted to the LFIR, the candidate must follow the following steps:
- A request must be submitted to the LFIR administration.
- Specialized staff will examine the request. Then they will meet with the child to assess whether he/she is ready for school.
- Depending on the results of the assessment and the availability of seats, the child is admitted
- A down payment will be paid to begin the registration process, the down payment will be deducted from the tuition fee.
- The annual school report must be provided, along with official records for the last year completed.
- The student Birth certificate
- Updated vaccination record/ notebook
- A letter from the child’s pediatrician certifying that he has no infectious and contagious diseases.
- Copy of the identity document of both parents
- If the parents are separated, written consent from the parents to approve their child’s participation in the LFIR.
- In the event of a transfer, if the student comes from another school, a school certificate from previous school years is required and parents must inform the previous school in order to complete the transfer.
- A letter confirming all payments have been completed to the previous nursery,
- kindergarden or school that the child was enrolled at.